Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 36" 4.6 cu. ft. Induction Range with a 4 Element Stove and Electric Oven in Stainless Steel (RAIND-36) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability. This Range includes many unique features such as:
- Power Boost Mode for maximum power over a short period of time
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while oven heats
- Superior induction technology allows for a more heat and energy efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
- Achieve optimal induction cooking by using magnetic stainless steel or cast iron material cookware
- Front control knobs illuminate a blue LED light when cooktop or oven is on
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 in.
- Residual heat indicator to advise the surface is still hot to touch
- An ultra-deep 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility
- 1 Year Warranty
36 in. W x 28 in. D x 36 in. H Interior Oven Dimensions
30.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H Mount Type
Free Standing Control Type
Durable Front Control - Blue LED Power Indicators Electrical Requirement
240V/ 45A Oven Capacity (cu.ft)
4.6 cu. ft. Number of Elements
4 Elements - 1800, 2500 (2) and 3500 Wattage Cooktop
4 Radiant Convection Elements
7 inch Elements
Hot Surface Indicator Light Material
Stainless Steel Lighting
Dual Halogen Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel Convection Fan
1 Year Certifications
UL Listed, CSA Weight
263 lbs User Manual
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.